The Elder Scrolls®: Online, ZeniMax, The Elder Scrolls, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks and related logos
are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the US and/or other countries. This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for fans of the game. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
HomeHelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · Notifications

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Group Dungeons
Cookesj
post Apr 15 2014, 11:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Anyone else having a terrible time with the group dungeons?

I'll admit i have only tried a handful of times with randomly grouped folks but we have continuously gotten slaughtered! I'm sure I'm no PvE wiz, but it has hardly seemed I've ever had helpful group members!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Apr 15 2014, 12:04 PM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Cookesj @ Apr 15 2014, 12:07 PM) *
Anyone else having a terrible time with the group dungeons?

I'll admit i have only tried a handful of times with randomly grouped folks but we have continuously gotten slaughtered! I'm sure I'm no PvE wiz, but it has hardly seemed I've ever had helpful group members!

I did Fungal Grotto with a random group of 4 and it went great.

The first of the main battles took us 3 times to get everyone comfortable with the group dynamics but after that it went really smooth and nobody died all the way to the end, including fighting the huge boss mob.

I'd be interested in doing some more group dungeons with people here instead of random zone chat strangers though.
(IMG:style_emoticons/28/bye1.gif)
+Quote Post
Negative
post Apr 15 2014, 12:58 PM
Post #3

Expert at Mediocracy

Member No.: 31

My one and only group dungeon went well. Was a PUG also. all level 15 at that. Similar to what Andy said it took a while for everyone to figure out the group mechanic but went well afterwards.
+Quote Post
Jessabella
post Apr 15 2014, 04:46 PM
Post #4

House Pet

Member No.: 19

I am getting closer to FG, I just hit 10 so I have the quest there if anyone wants to join me sometime.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:09 PM