The Elder Scrolls®: Online, ZeniMax, The Elder Scrolls, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks and related logos
are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the US and/or other countries. This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for fans of the game. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
HomeHelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · Notifications

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> We should do this!
Jessabella
post Apr 16 2014, 02:59 PM
Post #1

House Pet

Group: Admin
Member No.: 19

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discu...potlight#latest

We should add our awesome guild to the list! (IMG:style_emoticons/28/cheer.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Apr 16 2014, 03:48 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2

Alright, everyone add their answers here so we can come up with a unified response:
(IMG:style_emoticons/28/mueba.gif)

Here’s your chance to get your guild in the spotlight! Respond to this thread and answer the questions in our guild interview below and we’ll consider featuring you on elderscrollsonline.com in an upcoming article. Don’t forget to include a screenshot of you and your guildmates. This is a great chance to tell the world about your guild.

What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
T.S.O. - The Sidekick Order - History: Whiskey, i distinctly remember Irish whiskey ...

When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
In late 2013 on the PTS server. I was drunk and got in an argument with a fellow Psijic Order guild member about my more casual playstyle.
At that point, i decided that there might be a need for a crafting/exploring type of guild and hence the Sidekick order was born.

What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
Ebonhart Pact, but only because we are forced to pick an alliance. the guild actually welcomes members from all factions.

Why did you choose that alliance?
Because we're forced to pick one ...

How many members does your guild currently have?
About 110+

Does your guild have a website?
Yes: www.TheSidekickOrder.com

What times and days is the guild most active?
Evenings and weekends.

What countries do your members span?
Good question. Anyone?

What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?
Exploring, crafting, adventuring, PvP ...

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
Crafting and trading, exploring, PvP ...

What makes your guild unique?
Its members! Everyone is very helpful, we share resources trough trade, the guild bank and guild store.
And the fact that we have several groups within the guild:
The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters

Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
No, just like-minded individuals.

Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!
The Naked Nords do have more or less organized PvP "outings" (IMG:style_emoticons/28/smile.gif)

What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
???

Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
No gods, no masters ...

After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
I think it's the other way round for most of us, we do the adventuring to wind down from all the gathering.

Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
Did i mention The Naked Nords?

If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
Sign up for the website, introduce yourself in the Guild Hall and we'll add you in-game.

+Quote Post
Jessabella
post Apr 16 2014, 11:16 PM
Post #3

House Pet

Here is my answers!

What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
The Sidekick Order - to me the name fits nicely alongside The Psijic Order, another guild many of us were also in, but represents our less then hardcore nature.

When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
We were formed in PTS testing. I believe it came from a desire to map Tamrial

Wait, we have an alliance?

Because that's where that Naked Nords are?

A lot

Does your guild have a website?
www.TheSidekickOrder.com

What times and days is the guild most active?
Evenings and weekends.

US mostly I think.

Running around Naked!

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
A little bit of everything, We are a huge fix of play styles so there is always someone doing something different, but my fave is working together on our Naked Nords.

We do!

Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
Maybe? I don't know, A lot of our members share 2 or 3 guilds, so in that sense we could be an alliance.

Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!
The Naked Nords and naked grinding to get to Cryodiil!

What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
Chatting about how much we all hate grouping, back in PTS testing, lead to the guilds first big group, over 10 people who had mostly never grouped before so we could do all the low lvl group content we skipped when we were so fearful of groups!

Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
I like cheese a little to much but I don't think I worship Sheograth.

After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
Isn't it the other way around?

The Naked Nords
The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel
The League of formidable Crafters
The Mercenaries without Skills
And we have awesome smilies on our website! (IMG:style_emoticons/28/cheer.gif)
+Quote Post
Imryll
post Apr 17 2014, 04:40 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 29

QUOTE(Jessabella @ Apr 16 2014, 06:59 PM) *

To be truthful, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I consider its low profile--and gradually adding members known to existing members--to be one of the things that make it so nice. I'm not at all sure that publicizing the guild via such a list would be to our benefit.
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Apr 17 2014, 09:18 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(Imryll @ Apr 17 2014, 05:40 AM) *
To be truthful, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I consider its low profile--and gradually adding members known to existing members--to be one of the things that make it so nice. I'm not at all sure that publicizing the guild via such a list would be to our benefit.

(IMG:style_emoticons/28/idea.gif)

That is a good point, i need to think about that ...
+Quote Post
dolmen
post Apr 17 2014, 09:23 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 18

Honesty being the best policy... In light of our how our guild came to be, which is right in line with our guilds "purpose" and attitude, I don't think a submission would result in being listed.

By the questions, I think ZOS wants to hear about and list those "other" guilds who are "role playing" the whole alliance thing.

@Imryll I agree with you, but I just don't think we (and by intention on our part) fit the profile ZOS is looking for.

I spent to many hours last night trying to "PC" our guild leaders answers before I gave it up as a stupid idea. We are what we are and proud of it. Our ranks are filled with the square pegs that don't quite fit the round ZOS holes.

So I think we should just add more "answers" and submit. Here are mine.

Crafting and trading, exploring, PvP, Afternoons drinking (RL) a good red wine and listening to a Malukah Bard in a tavern.

Because how else would there be more Naked Nords?

USA and Texas. Seriously though I saw another thread on the creation of the guild on the EU server, so there must be someone who isn't from the USA.

+Quote Post
Jessabella
post Apr 17 2014, 11:46 AM
Post #7

House Pet

Added my answers in!

I don't know what they are looking for, but I just thought it would be nice to show everyone not every guild has to have a "purpose" or be so structured the way some are. I think the best part of ESO is the guilds and the freedom they give you with being in 5 and cross faction adding so much to the social aspect of the game.

If it was not for many of my guilds I would never have bought the game! That's why I wanted to enter TSO, because I love how different we are then any guild I have been in on other games, even some of the ESO guilds I am in have more "structure" even if they lack the strict requirements often found other places. I might be looking at it wrong, but I think we fit in nicely besides The Psijic Order, with the huge mix of people in TPO, but we are like the less then hardcore twin sister.

I didn't really think about it in terms of growing our numbers so much.
(IMG:style_emoticons/28/idea.gif)
+Quote Post
dolmen
post Apr 17 2014, 12:12 PM
Post #8

We need those little buttons, agree, lol etc.

@Jessabella - love your answers

If not for this guild, I never would have been happy with joining any guild. (Don't much pay attention to the other two I'm in, to much argument in the chats)

It's getting time for me to knuckle down and create that Naked Nord too... who will it be? Dolmen or Megalith? Dolmen or Megalith... hummm....
+Quote Post
Imryll
post Apr 17 2014, 08:18 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 29

QUOTE(dolmen @ Apr 17 2014, 04:12 PM) *

If not for this guild, I never would have been happy with joining any guild. (Don't much pay attention to the other two I'm in, to much argument in the chats)

It's getting time for me to knuckle down and create that Naked Nord too... who will it be? Dolmen or Megalith? Dolmen or Megalith... hummm....

True for me, too. This is the only guild I joined either on the PTS or on live. A bit of pleasant chit chat. The opportunity to roll a Naked Nord. It's perfect! (IMG:style_emoticons/28/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
Lunachik
post Apr 22 2014, 02:00 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 11

Just reading the questions made me need a nap. (IMG:style_emoticons/28/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
dolmen
post May 1 2014, 08:26 AM
Post #11

Well after looking at the first post by ZOS featuring the Noore I think @Jessabella is on to something. Took her answers and "edited" a few. Hope you don't mind @Jessabella.

The Sidekick Order - Our name says it all, we are less than hardcore. Formed by members of the Psijic Order from PTS. TSO is a guild for the Casual Player.

Ebonheart only because...

Because that's where that Naked Nords are!

100+

USA and Europe... we think. We don't usually ask.

We do! Our members.

Outside of "Running around as Naked Nords!", logging in and playing when life allows us to.

A little bit of everything. We are a mix of play styles so there is always someone doing something different. Working together on our Naked Nords is just one of the many things we do.

We like cheese a little to much but we don't worship Sheograth. Is there a Daedric Prince of Bacon? Irish Whiskey?

Isn't it the other way around? "After a long day, in need of winding down, where do we enjoy gathering to go adventuring?"

Our groups. Each reflects the gathering of play styles in our guild.

The Naked Nords
The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel
The League of formidable Crafters
The Mercenaries without Skills

And...
We have awesome smilies on our website! (IMG:style_emoticons/28/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/28/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/28/drunk.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/28/popcorn.gif)

+Quote Post
SirAndy
post May 1 2014, 09:39 AM
Post #12

I like that! (IMG:style_emoticons/28/thumb3d.gif)
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post May 1 2014, 09:54 AM
Post #13

So yeah, i added us. I doubt ZOS will put us in the limelight ... (IMG:style_emoticons/28/biggrin.gif)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discu...ld-spotlight/p4

(IMG:style_emoticons/28/ninja.gif)
+Quote Post
Jessabella
post May 1 2014, 10:05 AM
Post #14

House Pet

Awesome!
+Quote Post
dolmen
post May 1 2014, 11:28 AM
Post #15

<snork> If Bacon and Irish Whiskey get past I'm going to be so happy! (IMG:style_emoticons/28/w00t.gif)

+Quote Post
Lunachik
post May 2 2014, 01:26 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 11

Awesomeness! (IMG:style_emoticons/28/biggrin.gif) I'm a vegetarian, but I endorse this anyway. lol
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:13 PM