The Elder Scrolls®: Online, ZeniMax, The Elder Scrolls, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks and related logos
are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the US and/or other countries. This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for fans of the game. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
HomeHelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · Notifications

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> So... if you are not playing ESO..., Just what the heck are you doing?
dolmen
post May 1 2014, 05:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

This is a shameless plug for @Shana 's blogs in an effort to up her follower stats.
But I do wonder, in a guild of Casual Players; What do you people do outside of ESO?

I know what @Jessabella is busy with. I'm both jealous (never had kids of my own) and sorry for her (Shana tells me the stories about her two).

I know from previous posts here and on PTS what @SirAndy does... well I'm sure not all of the time, but Irish Whiskey and backyard fires factor in...

So here are the two blogs... and honestly both are what Shana and I do with a large part of our life outside of ESO, besides working for a living. (Only 5-7 more years to serve on my sentence!)

http://shanasomething.wordpress.com/ - Our Garden and Her Cooking

http://absinthetozombie.wordpress.com/ - Much mo' fun

So what the heck do you people do? For that matter where in the heck are you from?
Shana and I live in Bryan TX, you may have heard of us. Next door is College Station, (literally, the two towns are right on top of each other, we are 200 yards from the "line") the home of the A&M Texas Aggies (you know Johny Football's team).

My interests? Red Wine.. I'm conducting and in depth (read by bottle) investigation into the difference between a 10$ bottle and a 50$ bottle, one bottle at a time.

(IMG:style_emoticons/28/screwy.gif) To paraphrase SirAndy "Written in a haze of cheap Cab and not wanting to deal with weeding the garden tonight".
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post May 1 2014, 06:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I'm a computer programmer by day and lead a team of developers.
I spent many years working in the gaming industry but these days it's more enterprise level application development.

I'm originally from Germany but i've been living in California for 15 years now. Oakland to be precise.

Besides computers i love working on, driving and racing my vintage Porsche 914-6 ...
(IMG:style_emoticons/28/w00t.gif)
+Quote Post
Bherdani
post May 1 2014, 10:42 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 24

Me: nurse, nerd, funny.

Outside ESO? Like... *not* playing? Hmm.... "outside" you say.... Does Craglorn count?
+Quote Post
dolmen
post May 2 2014, 06:20 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 18

I'm an old Unix admin. by day. I've been in the aerospace sector for to long. At one time I worked in the computer graphics industry... should have stayed.

I have but seldom drive a Tiburon. She's a Hanger Queen.

Born and bred Delawarean. That's the little state south of Philly. East Coast boy who fell in love with a Texas girl, thus I'm hundreds of miles from an Ocean. Feels weird.

I do landscape, gardening and home improvement projects (50+ year old house) in a futile effort to regain the strength and stamina of my youth.

Artist by education (MFA) and inclination (painter since age 13). No I don't know what happened... life took me on a odd journey to here.
+Quote Post
Shana
post May 2 2014, 08:05 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 37

Thank you, dear, for the shameless plug! *expect your payment later... wink!* (IMG:style_emoticons/28/grouphug.gif)

What do I do? I'm a copy editor for a scientific drilling program's publications by day. By night, I cook and can, do a little garden work, if it's Friday drink a few cocktails. (IMG:style_emoticons/28/beerchug.gif)

That's about it, really. Oh... and at the risk of being labeled a traitor to Tamriel, I play Guild Wars.
+Quote Post
Negative
post May 3 2014, 11:10 AM
Post #6

Expert at Mediocracy

Group: Admin
Member No.: 31

I just released my first android game. Kinda revisited the old asteroid game using the new tech in new mobile devices. It uses the gyros in your phone\tablet to look around in space and blow asteroids up. The spawn rate and speed increases with time.

Heres a link if anyone wants to see it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....littlebigbang2
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:54 AM