The Elder Scrolls®: Online, ZeniMax, The Elder Scrolls, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks and related logos
are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the US and/or other countries. This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for fans of the game. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
HomeHelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · Notifications

> How do you like the game now that's Live?
Tirani
post Apr 3 2014, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

I'm curious how people are feeling about the game now that it's live?

Do you like it more? Less? Does the game feel completely different? Are you actually grouping up with people now that you actually see another person out in the world?

Some of my observations:
-It's like you're missing half the content because every dungeon is stripped bare.
-Everything seems super easy. Either they nerfed the crap out of the game or I got amazing hella good. Stuff I died to easily when I was 3 levels ABOVE a mob, I'm plowing through 3 levels lower (root sunder payback baby, oh yeah).
-A lot of mini boss mechanics are completely irrelevant because it's just a Nuke zerg fest.
-There are 20 people standing around each mini boss and they die instantly (often before getting a skill off)'
-Bottle necks at quest npc's/broken npcs (I'm looking at you Haven!)
-People are jackasses. Just mean, nasty jackasses. There's no nice way to put it.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:25 AM