Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a crafting buddy!
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
Nezix
As you should know, you get a lot more crafting experience (inspiration) when you deconstruct something that you didn't craft yourself. I'm looking for a few people to exchange crafted gear with, mostly via mail, so that we can level our crafting more efficiently smile.gif

Right now I'm going to do Clothing and Enchanting so if you want to exchange these items for deconstruction purposes let me know and we'll set some sort of system that makes sense to both of us smile.gif
SirAndy
I might be interested but i have yet to figured out how exactly i'm going to tackle all the different crafting skill lines.

If i'm not mistaken, you also get the extra inspiration bonus if you deconstruct something from one of your alts.
idea.gif
Nezix
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 23 2014, 12:17 PM) *

If i'm not mistaken, you also get the extra inspiration bonus if you deconstruct something from one of your alts.
idea.gif

Yeah but I don't know why I would need two characters with the same craft skill hehe. And I don't see myself making an alt for a looong time!
Therasia
QUOTE(Nezix @ Mar 23 2014, 02:04 PM) *

As you should know, you get a lot more crafting experience (inspiration) when you deconstruct something that you didn't craft yourself. I'm looking for a few people to exchange crafted gear with, mostly via mail, so that we can level our crafting more efficiently smile.gif

Right now I'm going to do Clothing and Enchanting so if you want to exchange these items for deconstruction purposes let me know and we'll set some sort of system that makes sense to both of us smile.gif

Are we going to be using the guild bank for supplies that we are donating to the guild? I know it would probably fill up pretty fast but that would make it much easier to do a trade and add materials also. But yes, I will be wanting to trade materials for leveling up a craft for sure.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Therasia @ Mar 24 2014, 06:20 AM) *
Are we going to be using the guild bank for supplies that we are donating to the guild? I know it would probably fill up pretty fast but that would make it much easier to do a trade and add materials also. But yes, I will be wanting to trade materials for leveling up a craft for sure.

agree.gif
The guild bank is a good way to exchange items and mats, especially in the first few weeks when everyone is trying to level the same skills.

I can see the benefit of a dedicated level partner though, it should really help with the level speed.
smile.gif
Tarrs
Sounds like a smart idea, though my two main will be leather & wood so I'm not much help to you!
Nezix
QUOTE(Tarrs @ Mar 26 2014, 04:43 PM) *

Sounds like a smart idea, though my two main will be leather & wood so I'm not much help to you!

Leather is Clothing smile.gif I'm still looking!
Tarrs
QUOTE(Nezix @ Mar 26 2014, 06:07 PM) *

Leather is Clothing smile.gif I'm still looking!

Derp moment, sorry! My mind separates the clothing skill into cloth and leather since I don't research cloth but that's what I think hearing "clothing." Consider me an option for clothing skill trades.
S'afir
I would love to partner up for enchanting. I found that pretty hard to level so someone to trade glyphs with would be absolutely awesome. I am not the worlds fastest leveler however as I spend all my time exploring and harvesting EVERYTHING. biggrin.gif If you are planning on leveling really fast I might not be the best fit for you however.
Lunachik
I'll be doing enchanting, clothing (medium armor primarily), and woodworking. I would love to pair up to swap things for breaking, and to help collect mats. I am not a speed leveler so I can deal with a slower pace. bye1.gif
Nezix
Sounds good I will talk all of you in game smile.gif I am also trying to take this one slowly and enjoy the scenery so I won't be rushing ahead either.
Negative
There is now a decent spreadsheet in the crafters corner for people wanting to deconstruct with others. Just post what you can make so someone can uodate the sheet and contact someone else in the same category to get started.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Negative @ Apr 2 2014, 01:49 PM) *

There is now a decent spreadsheet in the crafters corner for people wanting to deconstruct with others. Just post what you can make so someone can uodate the sheet and contact someone else in the same category to get started.

smilie_pokal.gif
Nezix
QUOTE(Negative @ Apr 2 2014, 01:49 PM) *

That's cool! But I can't seem to edit it to add myself to it.
I'm doing Enchanting (11) and Clothing (9?)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.