Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [GROUP] The Naked Nords
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > T.S.O. Groups and Events
Pages: 1, 2
SirAndy
On the upside, with EP being so dominant right now, all the other faction gates are open and we could sneak inside and get the sky shards that are located there.

There's still plenty to do in Cyrodiil, we could finish some of the group dungeons and go on a Skyshard hunt ...
idea.gif
Jessabella
I would love to go skyshard hunting, especially on my main since I use her for both crafting and playing. I am suffering a serious shortage of skill points.

I am on most days/evenings and sometimes on weekends. My playtime is between PST 10ish AM - 11ish PM so I am pretty flexible, I can also jump on if I am not online during those times if you guys do group up. Just use the @ here and I think it goes to my email.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jessabella @ Apr 16 2014, 11:06 AM) *
Just use the @ here and I think it goes to my email.

No, i didn't do the email for @ on purpose.

Should i sent an email notification when someone uses the @ ???
idea.gif
Negative
I am doing a full Cyrodiil skyshard hunt raid this weekend. It was initially intended for my main character though. I'll make an actual event for it soon.
Jessabella
@SirAndy, no need, I thought it did since i get email notifications anyway. If I am near my computer and you guys form up posting it here chances are I will see it!
Imryll
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 16 2014, 03:08 AM) *

I went and checked out Goldbrand tonight, it's pretty much all red (EP).
Not sure how much fun that will be, i really hope we have some more AD and DC show up...
dry.gif

On the upside, i claimed Arrius Keep Farm for T.S.O. so we now have a open guild store there. biggrin.gif

How about we come up with a time & date that everyone can agree on and just start running around?
idea.gif

@Jessabella @Lunachik @Bherdani @Negative @Imryll

I've not been playing because I don't want to risk another brush with the bank bug. My EP character, dunmer templar Aranea Llethan, is currently level 7 so not too far from 10. While I'm extremely fond of her, my Argonian sorcerer Mudcrab Whisperer is destined not to save the world but to store foodstuffs--and farm Bleakrock's natural resources. In WoW it was possible for a character to reach max level farming herbs on the panda starter island. I'm mildly curious how high you can level just from opening chests in ESO. My characters frequently run from mobs, not because they fear being killed, but to avoid getting even more unwanted experience.

I've played a bit with male Nord sliders, but haven't come up with a name or a character I wanted to play. However, if she's welcome, Aranea will be happy to remove her clothes at level 10--and to put them back on when a Nord is ready to take their place.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Imryll @ Apr 17 2014, 05:29 AM) *
However, if she's welcome, Aranea will be happy to remove her clothes at level 10--and to put them back on when a Nord is ready to take their place.

She is most certainly welcome!

As for experience from chests etc., i don't know how chest XP scales at higher levels, but i've been able to gain several levels just by doing chest runs in Bal Foyen.
shades.gif
SirAndy
Great House Hlaalu has a PvP event tonight on Goldbrand, they're a EP guild and i plan to tag along with Thorwald.

I'm still just level 10 so i'm not sure exactly how useful i'll be but what the heck ...
biggrin.gif

Sorry for the short notice, but we will be holding a guild PvP event tonight (4/17) at 12pm EST. That's 11PM CST or 9PM on the West Coast.

The goal is to reclaim Emperorship from the usurper dogs in the Daggerall covenant.

If that is too late for you, know that there will be some guildies out prior to that. Feel free to head out early.

This event is on the Guild Home Campaign of Goldbrand.
SirAndy
So i joined GHH last night for some PvP action and i have to say that was a lot of fun.

Of course it helped to be part of a trained and organized group that actually knew what they were doing.

First i thought i wouldn't be of much use for them at level 10 but i ended up playing support and whipped out my trusty old restoration staff.
That turned out to be a good choice. I was able stay back a bit and keep up the healing and throw in a boatload of synergies and even got to use my ultimate a few times.

Heck, i even managed to get a few kills of my own that weren't group based. (you get kill credit for all kills in your group)

By the end of the night, we had all the center keeps and crowned a new (GHH) emperor!
mueba.gif
Negative
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 18 2014, 10:13 AM) *

So i joined GHH last night for some PvP action and i have to say that was a lot of fun.

Of course it helped to be part of a trained and organized group that actually knew what they were doing.

First i thought i wouldn't be of much use for them at level 10 but i ended up playing support and whipped out my trusty old restoration staff.
That turned out to be a good choice. I was able stay back a bit and keep up the healing and throw in a boatload of synergies and even got to use my ultimate a few times.

Heck, i even managed to get a few kills of my own that weren't group based. (you get kill credit for all kills in your group)

By the end of the night, we had all the center keeps and crowned a new (GHH) emperor!
mueba.gif

Very nice!
Lunachik
We can always 'guest' in another campaign if you want. I however like the ease of travel on a red dominated map. lol
Bherdani
Sorry to come to the party late, but I just came back in town. I am available most evenings and weekends, Sundays are definitely good. I signed up for Goldbrand once I hit 10, so I'm ready when you are (questing would be fun too). Seems I'm slow to see stuff on here tho, sorry sad.gif
Lunachik
I have sorely neglected my Naked Nord. I am going to try to get him out and about again soon!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Lunachik @ May 23 2014, 03:17 PM) *

I have sorely neglected my Naked Nord. I am going to try to get him out and about again soon!

I've been slowly leveling mine up but RL has put a dampener on my game time.
type.gif

We should plan another NN outing ...
w00t.gif
Bherdani
Honestly, I was worried about the 'naked' part at first, but I'm soloing mobs in Eastmarch (lvl 33+) with my lvl 26 Naked Nord... and his armor is overcharged (yet he doesn't wear a chest piece?). Maybe there's some hidden benefit to going without armor? lol
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bherdani @ May 24 2014, 10:28 AM) *
Honestly, I was worried about the 'naked' part at first, but I'm soloing mobs in Eastmarch (lvl 33+) with my lvl 26 Naked Nord... and his armor is overcharged (yet he doesn't wear a chest piece?). Maybe there's some hidden benefit to going without armor? lol

Same here, i don't feel like i need more armor. So far, it's been just fine.

I like the idea of a hidden bonus for nekkidness.
laugh.gif
Negative
On that note, has anyone fought without weapons. As in hand to hand?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Negative @ May 27 2014, 09:52 PM) *

My Sorc has an ultimate that turns him into a electrically charged puncher.
Can't remember the name of it.

Other than that, i don't think that would work ...
idea.gif
Bherdani
QUOTE(Negative @ May 27 2014, 09:52 PM) *

I did on PTS, I had another topless tanky Orc. There's no skill line, of course, but you can kill things about as fast as with a weapon. And if I remember correctly, you get xp for the 1H skill line (which may've been fixed since then).
Beerbong_Ginn
Hey, guys!

I'm looking to roll a Naked Nord starting tonight. I started playing around with a naked Breton on a whim and found it worked pretty well (didn't level her too much, so I don't mind dumping the character).

I know pants are frowned on, but is there any aversion to belts? Looking to get some bonuses from medium armor (could always just say it's a navel ring).
SirAndy
QUOTE(Beerbong_Ginn @ Jun 10 2014, 10:17 AM) *
I know pants are frowned on, but is there any aversion to belts? Looking to get some bonuses from medium armor (could always just say it's a navel ring).
@Beerbong_Ginn
I think belts would be OK since they usually only show the belt buckle anyways, which does look more like a rather large piercing ...
biggrin.gif
Beerbong_Ginn
Svana Stout-swigger. Nothing special.... just your run-of-the-mill dragonknight archer.
Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE( @ Jun 12 2014, 12:30 PM) *
Svana Stout-swigger. Nothing special.... just your run-of-the-mill dragonknight archer.

Looking good ... biggrin.gif
Beerbong_Ginn
Click to view attachment

Moments later, Svana fell to her death. <--true story lol
SirAndy
QUOTE(Beerbong_Ginn @ Jul 2 2014, 09:15 AM) *

laugh.gif

I've been neglecting naked Thorwald in favor of my (fully clothed) DC character.

I should probably have him dust off his healing stave (ok, that didn't sound right) and visit Cyrodiil again ...
idea.gif
Beerbong_Ginn
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 2 2014, 01:34 PM) *

QUOTE( @ Jul 2 2014, 09:15 AM) *

laugh.gif

I've been neglecting naked Thorwald in favor of my (fully clothed) DC character.

I should probably have him dust off his healing stave (ok, that didn't sound right) and visit Cyrodiil again ...
idea.gif

She's become my main. I'm grinding her to naked vet. laugh.gif
Bherdani
QUOTE(Beerbong_Ginn @ Jul 2 2014, 11:19 AM) *

Yeah my Naked Nord is proving waaaaay more fun than my main! He's in DC vet content now and only 45 (so hit me up when you get here, yeah?) Like SirAndy mentioned, I too think there may be a hidden bonus for going naked... at least for Nords.

But we need to get together sometime you guys! Let's schedule a naked Cyrodiil meetup! XD

I KNOW LUNA'S DOWN FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!
agree.gif mueba.gif
SirAndy
Anyone got that reward yet?

Click to view attachment
Bherdani
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 18 2014, 03:08 PM) *

Anyone got that reward yet?

Click to view attachment

I think it's a joke; Naked Nords don't wear pants! XD
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bherdani @ Jul 18 2014, 03:13 PM) *
I think it's a joke; Naked Nords don't wear pants! XD

Yes, when you meet him he's naked and the quest is to find his pants ...
biggrin.gif
Beerbong_Ginn
QUOTE(Bherdani @ Jul 17 2014, 09:40 PM) *

QUOTE( @ Jul 2 2014, 11:19 AM) *

Yeah my Naked Nord is proving waaaaay more fun than my main! He's in DC vet content now and only 45 (so hit me up when you get here, yeah?) Like SirAndy mentioned, I too think there may be a hidden bonus for going naked... at least for Nords.

But we need to get together sometime you guys! Let's schedule a naked Cyrodiil meetup! XD

I KNOW LUNA'S DOWN FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!
agree.gif mueba.gif

Nice! Hopefully I'll be able to get on more this week.

Also, Norgred's got some explaining to do.....
Click to view attachment
Beerbong_Ginn
Here's video from last night.

http://www.twitch.tv/beerbong_ginn/c/4873906
SirAndy
QUOTE(Beerbong_Ginn @ Aug 10 2014, 06:55 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

I'll see if i can upload my video to YouTube today. Someone said they took screenshots?
cheer.gif
Beerbong_Ginn
Svana has a new toy! She's spent so much time chopping wood to make bows, she decided to try planting her axe head into some daedra as well.

Svana likes it.

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
Impromptu meeting of the Naked Nords at out guild trader in Stormhold ...
biggrin.gif

Bherdani
My favorite reply!
SirAndy
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.