Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Live Client is some what available now
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
dolmen
Update: Did this a third time... Poo! Didn't log me in. So the below isn't relevant or accurate I guess... talk about a teaser though...

Patched up my formerly beta client install to the Live install.

Logged in because I'm undergoing a major ESO withdraw... and you never know.

Well I will be a... It let me login!

If you want to watch the opening cinematic, you can.

If you want to fiddle with character creation, you can but it will time out after awhile and drop you back to the login. Tried to roll up a random and snag a name, but was dropped back to the login.

So far I have been able to repeat the above a few times.

Doesn't satisfy my jones that much, but I was also able to confirm some of the features of early access, ie imperial race and any race any alliance.

SirAndy
Interesting! I like the idea that one can play with the character creation screen even if you can't actually create a character yet.

Gotta give this a try tonight ...
smile.gif
dolmen
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 28 2014, 12:02 PM) *

Interesting! I like the idea that one can play with the character creation screen even if you can't actually create a character yet.

Gotta give this a try tonight ...
smile.gif

Keep in mind my update SirAndy, third try was a bomb... I might have just got lucky and ZOS had turned on some stuff just as I tried the login, then turned it right back off... sad.gif
Driosketch
Looks like the same is happening with the beta forums right now. I was able to log into the Psijic forums.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.