Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Launch plans?
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
Jessabella
I am curious what the plan is on making the guild and getting members added tonight. I know I said on the forums I wanted to step down as officer since I feel like RL stuff has got in the way a bit smile.gif

But I also know most people will be concerned with making a char then anything else tonight so I assume some guild stuff will not happen right away. I only want to get my Chars made tonight and not so much playing so i would be happy to get people added in if so it does not fall only to SirAndy. Just in case, I am @Jessabella in game if I do end up with permission to add members.

Also, I may have jumped the gun a bit when I asked to step down, I was thinking in terms of my other guilds, Elder Moot, Mara's Moxie, and The Psijic Order, which have very defined roles and rules for council and officers, lol. I did not want any responsibility that I felt would be too much but now I am thinking that this guild may be much more casual then all that so I would be glad to still be an officer if my only duties were in game itself, I do want to help out as much as possible since it is my nature, But I sometimes shrink back from official responsibility!
SirAndy
My plan of action is to get one character done and create the guild asap.

I believe i can start inviting people immediately since it's done by using their account name. So even if they don't start playing until later, the invite should still work.

And you're correct, i don't plan to implement any roles and rules beyond "be nice, help your guild mates and don't rob the bank".
smile.gif

I'll gladly bump you up to officer and at this point the only real thing to do for an officer is promoting recruits to members since i plan to use the default recruit level to disable guild bank access, if needed.

Can't wait for the game to go live ...
cheer.gif
Jessabella
Sounds good, in that case, I would be happy to help out! Sometimes too much over thinking and over planning kills the fun biggrin.gif

4 am can't come soon enough! Just wish I could have caffeine! I was so hopping for a midnight launch so it would be a nice 9 pm sad2.gif
mueba.gif
SirAndy
Yepp, 4am is going to be a stretch. sleep2.gif

I got a bottle of whiskey and was planning on a backyard bonfire, but it's been raining all day. So much for "it never rains in California".
dry.gif
Jessabella
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 29 2014, 03:17 PM) *

So much for "it never rains in California".
dry.gif

I got caught in that storm when I walked to the store earlier. Soon as I left the store it started raining. I am in the Bay Area too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.