Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which campaign should the Naked Nords join?
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
SirAndy
Which campaign should the Naked Nords join?
Ideally, we should find something with a large EP population.

I know that there are several guilds out there that have a strong EP presence, maybe we can find out if some of them have already picked a campaign ...
idea.gif
Jessabella
My main is EP, I picked Wabbajack cause it just sounds like it should be naked! I have no idea what each is!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jessabella @ Mar 31 2014, 02:23 PM) *
I have no idea what each is!

They're all the same in terms of rule-sets etc., no difference other than the name and who's going to be on it.

I'll get in touch with NordJitsu tonight, he's running a larger EP guild. Maybe we can team up with them.

I do like the Wabbajack idea tho, that would easily (and in a lore friendly way) explain while them Nords are naked!
biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE( @ Mar 31 2014, 02:37 PM) *
I'll get in touch with NordJitsu tonight, he's running a larger EP guild. Maybe we can team up with them.

They (Great House Hlaalu) are running in Goldbrand which is why i voted for that campaign. Apparently, they even have a few Naked Nords in their roster!
cheer.gif
Jessabella
Goldbrand kinda sounds like underwear, like Altmer undies, it's also fitting biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jessabella @ Apr 1 2014, 01:42 AM) *

Goldbrand kinda sounds like underwear, like Altmer undies, it's also fitting biggrin.gif

lol-2.gif
Lunachik
QUOTE(Jessabella @ Apr 1 2014, 04:42 AM) *

evilgrin.gif
Bherdani
They're all different quest rewards from previous games, mostly daedric artifacts. Off the top of my head, I know Goldbrand, Dawnbreaker, & Chrysamere are swords, Wabbajack is a staff, and Volendrung is Malacath's hammer. And of course Auriel's Bow... is a bow. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.