The Elder Scrolls®: Online, ZeniMax, The Elder Scrolls, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks and related logos
are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the US and/or other countries. This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for fans of the game. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
HomeHelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · Notifications

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> eso account canceled, no avenue for answers
arc966
post Oct 23 2016, 02:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 120

I got up this morning and found my account had been canceled.i wrote email to support and asked for them to review judgement.i got reply back saying account was suspended and that was final review.i appealed and asked what I had done wrong.I got answer stating eso does not reveal reasons why accounts have been canceled.I can tell you 100% I haven't done anything malious or outside normal play.i bought 5500 crowns last night.i play 10 hours day and simple make gold through collecting stuff.i don't see where this helps game,that I do like a lot.I don't seem to have any hope of pleading my case futher so hope you all the best in game.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Oct 23 2016, 08:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Wow that sucks!

There has to be some way to find out what happened, no?
(IMG:style_emoticons/28/unsure.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:06 PM