The Elder Scrolls®: Online, ZeniMax, The Elder Scrolls, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks and related logos
are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the US and/or other countries. This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for fans of the game. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
HomeHelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · Notifications

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ok, now i'm worried to even log in with all the errors happening
SirAndy
post Apr 2 2014, 06:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I wasn't able to play yesterday due to this thing called "Real Life" and now that i've been reading the forums all day about how people lost all their bank items, accounts being switched, guilds disabled etc., i'm wondering if i should even try to logon tonight?

I mean, everything was OK when i logged off Monday night. Maybe i should wait another day and see if ZOS can get a handle on all these problems?
(IMG:style_emoticons/28/confused24.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/28/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/28/ninja.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lunachik
post Apr 3 2014, 07:07 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 2 2014, 10:28 PM) *

I wasn't able to play yesterday due to this thing called "Real Life" and now that i've been reading the forums all day about how people lost all their bank items, accounts being switched, guilds disabled etc., i'm wondering if i should even try to logon tonight?

I mean, everything was OK when i logged off Monday night. Maybe i should wait another day and see if ZOS can get a handle on all these problems?
(IMG:style_emoticons/28/confused24.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/28/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/28/ninja.gif)

It was fine last night. They still had mail disabled when I logged, but it could be up now. I didn't lose anything in my bank, but it may have been some accounts were affected in some way. I know there were rumors of hacks. I have a feeling some ppl fell prey to a phishing scam and had their accounts hacked as well. In any case, I was on very late last night and it was fine. I may hop in a bit and see what's what.
+Quote Post
Negative
post Apr 3 2014, 07:47 AM
Post #3

Expert at Mediocracy

Member No.: 31

FWIW I was on last night for maybe an hour and everything seemed fine besides mail being down.
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Apr 3 2014, 09:37 AM
Post #4

Yeah, i decided to go for it last night and everything was fine.

On a sidenote, the starter islands were *packed* with people!
I wonder how bad this will get tomorrow ...
(IMG:style_emoticons/28/idea.gif)
+Quote Post
Imryll
post Apr 3 2014, 10:09 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 29

QUOTE( @ Apr 3 2014, 01:37 PM) *

And I am so pleased! Obviously, a goodly number of gamers still care about story.
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Apr 3 2014, 10:13 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(Imryll @ Apr 3 2014, 11:09 AM) *
QUOTE( @ Apr 3 2014, 01:37 PM) *

And I am so pleased! Obviously, a goodly number of gamers still care about story.

(IMG:style_emoticons/28/agree.gif)

I wasn't really complaining, i was just surprised to see so many people actually go back there.
(IMG:style_emoticons/28/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
Imryll
post Apr 3 2014, 11:52 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 29

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 3 2014, 02:13 PM) *

I wasn't really complaining, i was just surprised to see so many people actually go back there.

And if I sounded irritable, the irritation wasn't with you, but with ZOS for panicking and butchering the first part of the game. (IMG:style_emoticons/28/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
dolmen
post Apr 3 2014, 02:00 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 18

QUOTE(Imryll @ Apr 3 2014, 02:52 PM) *

QUOTE( @ Apr 3 2014, 02:13 PM) *

And if I sounded irritable, the irritation wasn't with you, but with ZOS for panicking and butchering the first part of the game. (IMG:style_emoticons/28/smile.gif)

Well... they gave the "cloud" what they wanted... From what I see on the ESO forum in regards to "Why do I die all of the time?", those that wanted this change are seeing now why it wasn't really a great idea. Of course many players didn't ask for it and have no idea what the heck is going on... (IMG:style_emoticons/28/sad.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:48 AM