Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to the T.S.O. Guild Hall ...
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
Guild Master
Hello and welcome to the T.S.O. Guild Hall ...
beerchug.gif

This is the main forum for the guild. If you are new here, make yourself at home and don't hesitate to post an introduction.
smile.gif
Imryll
Neither I nor my husband received the email that's supposed to be sent to the address you used when registering. Shimarenda has tried to post and failed. This post is primarily a test to see if I can.

Edit: Hmm... Shim has asked for the validation to be resent. It looks like things are working for me without receiving it or responding to it.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Imryll @ Mar 29 2014, 07:19 PM) *

Neither I nor my husband received the email that's supposed to be sent to the address you used when registering. Shimarenda has tried to post and failed. This post is primarily a test to see if I can.

Edit: Hmm... Shim has asked for the validation to be resent. It looks like things are working for me without receiving it or responding to it.

Yeah, i'm having some trouble with the email server, i'll look into it over the weekend.

In the meantime, i approved all of your membership requests manually ...
beerchug.gif
Imryll
Many thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.