Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Epic screenshots, post them here ...
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
SirAndy
I'll start. Found this shipwreck in Khenarthi's Roost today and decided to see if i could climb up the front.

evilgrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Jessabella
Oh wow, boy do I have some, I gotta dig through and find some of the best to share! I'm a SS junkie.

OK here are mine, I tend to go for the "naughty ones" popcorn.gif These are from PTS

First, my favorite reward for searching Heavy Sacks laugh.gif

Then, my Char was feeling a bit frisky with the cook, grouphug.gif

But the cook was having no part of it! spank.gif

The even Archmage Shalidor decided he wanted to join in, but apparently his preference is for Clannfears, But my Clannfear had quite the smile. And even the chat, if you re imagine a few words seems to fit! lol-2.gif blush.gif new_shocked.gif

Edit, how do I add the pic right to the post instead of a d/l?

ADMIN EDIT: Converted pix to JPG

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

SirAndy
QUOTE(Jessabella @ Apr 13 2014, 07:21 PM) *
OK here are mine
@Jessabella
BMP does not work well with web browsers, can you convert them to JPG?
type.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE( @ Apr 13 2014, 07:21 PM) *
I tend to go for the "naughty ones" popcorn.gif

Since we're going for the naughty ones, i got "nailed" (and hammered) by 3 random woman in Davon's Watch while waiting for you at the woodworking station...
biggrin.gif

Also note the zone chat:

Me: Noooo, i'm being nailed!
Vas'eline: Just lay back and enjoy it

lol-2.gif

Click to view attachment
Jessabella
Thanks, will do from now on...

Edit, OMG, that SS is hilarious. My poor Naked Nord just got lots of PMs telling me how Epic my name was or calling me fatso. And tonight someone in TSO got an item named "Naked Nords Pants"
dolmen
I'm so web challenged... I think I figured out how to do this now.
I love doing screen shots, I do so little photography these days shooting them subs for the urge. Now if ZOS will just put in a FOV slider so I can change out lenses.

Some from Beta back when

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

One from PTS

Click to view attachment

Since going Live

Click to view attachment

My characters so far, still can't quite figure out how to add this to my sig.

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE( @ Apr 14 2014, 09:22 AM) *
My characters so far, still can't quite figure out how to add this to my sig.
Looks like linking to locally hosted images was broken, let me see if this works now ...
idea.gif

Ok, to add an image you uploaded here to your signature, right click on the image and copy the image location/url to the clipboard.
Then go to edit your signature and use the clipboard url inside an IMG tag, like so:

CODE

[img]http://www.thesidekickorder.com/bbs2/uploads/post-18-1397492207.jpg[/img]

IPB Image
dolmen

Ok, to add an image you uploaded here to your signature, right click on the image and copy the image location/url to the clipboard.
Then go to edit your signature and use the clipboard url inside an IMG tag, like so:

Oh... Thank you @SirAndy, that worked. Think I should spend a little more time on making that mo' pretty...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.