Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group Dungeons
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
Cookesj
Anyone else having a terrible time with the group dungeons?

I'll admit i have only tried a handful of times with randomly grouped folks but we have continuously gotten slaughtered! I'm sure I'm no PvE wiz, but it has hardly seemed I've ever had helpful group members!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Cookesj @ Apr 15 2014, 12:07 PM) *
Anyone else having a terrible time with the group dungeons?

I'll admit i have only tried a handful of times with randomly grouped folks but we have continuously gotten slaughtered! I'm sure I'm no PvE wiz, but it has hardly seemed I've ever had helpful group members!

I did Fungal Grotto with a random group of 4 and it went great.

The first of the main battles took us 3 times to get everyone comfortable with the group dynamics but after that it went really smooth and nobody died all the way to the end, including fighting the huge boss mob.

I'd be interested in doing some more group dungeons with people here instead of random zone chat strangers though.
bye1.gif
Negative
My one and only group dungeon went well. Was a PUG also. all level 15 at that. Similar to what Andy said it took a while for everyone to figure out the group mechanic but went well afterwards.
Jessabella
I am getting closer to FG, I just hit 10 so I have the quest there if anyone wants to join me sometime.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.