Full Version: Public Guild Store Trader
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
SirAndy
UPDATE: 04/09/2017

We hired Adainji in Shor's Stone, The Rift

We lost the trader bid this week ...
We hired Dugugikh in the Marbruk Outlaws Refuge, AD, Greenshade
Driosketch
It's not a bad place, but Wabice and I confirmed a bug where the traders don't appear after you restore the city.

How does bidding work?
SirAndy
QUOTE( @ Aug 9 2014, 12:17 PM) *

It's not a bad place, but Wabice and I confirmed a bug where the traders don't appear after you restore the city.

How does bidding work?

Yeah, the place has actually been working out well so far. We've been selling quite well.

As far as bidding, you walk up to a merchant that already has a guild and it will show you how much time is left before the next auction and you put in a bid.
It also shows to the minimum bid you need to get the store front at that time.

So basically, you see the current highest bid and you can opt to bid higher than that.

Any money you bid is LOST, even if you don't get the store!

EDIT: According to ZOS, that might just be a typo in the tool tip ...

PS: Did you guys file a bug report for that?
SirAndy
I went to visit her and i noticed she's wearing our guild tabard!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Driosketch
I think Wabice did, but you might want to double check with him. And yeah I noticed that too. It's pretty cool.
SirAndy
Behold, a real ... world ... customer ... biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

SirAndy
Our new Trader, "Naifineh" is located just outside the big tree in Elden Root.
Elden Root is in the AD zone of Grahtwood.

smile.gif

Wabice
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 18 2014, 11:51 AM) *

Our new Trader, "Naifineh" is located just outside the big tree in Elden Root.
Elden Root is in the AD zone of Grahtwood.

smile.gif

Hey everyone, just needed to let you all know that we ended up losing our normal bid for our Trader in Elden Root. We're basically trader-less this week. Sorry about that guys. sad.gif

I suggest you stock up on your materials and high-value items. We've been making plenty in sales and receiving donations in our coffers up to now to where I can more than triple our normal bid while we're still continuing to achieve net gains in the bank.

I'll try making another pass for our Elden Root trader at next bid.
Wabice
Click to view attachment

More bad news, even a 103k+ bid still loses the trader in Elden Root.

The good news is that we have a new trader. Bad news is he's out in the boonies in Malabal Tor. The good other news is, he only cost us 100g. tongue.gif

But YES we have a new trader, and his name is Ulyn Marys, located near Dra'Bul in Malabal Tor. Just ignore the fact he's got skulls on pikes by his cart. He's cooler than he looks at first.

I will be trying to get us a better location next week, so consider him a temporary measure so we still have a chance to sell stuff.
Curra
QUOTE(Wabice @ Oct 6 2014, 08:45 PM) *

Click to view attachment

More bad news, even a 103k+ bid still loses the trader in Elden Root.

The good news is that we have a new trader. Bad news is he's out in the boonies in Malabal Tor. The good other news is, he only cost us 100g. tongue.gif

But YES we have a new trader, and his name is Ulyn Marys, located near Dra'Bul in Malabal Tor. Just ignore the fact he's got skulls on pikes by his cart. He's cooler than he looks at first.

I will be trying to get us a better location next week, so consider him a temporary measure so we still have a chance to sell stuff.

I had a purple recipe sold from the store within 24 hours of you telling us in game you had got the trader, so someone must be checking it smile.gif
SirAndy

Mogazgur near the Wyrd tree in Glenumbra

drunk.gif

SirAndy
Manidah near the Morwha's Bounty Wayshrine in DC, Alik'r Desert

smile.gif
SirAndy
-Geeh-Sakka- inside the Stormhold Outlaws Refuge in Stormhold, EP, Shadowfen
SirAndy
Shakh in Shornhelm, DC, Rivenspire

SirAndy
Dugugikh in the Marbruk Outlaws Refuge, AD, Greenshade

SirAndy
biggrin.gif
SirAndy
ninja.gif
SirAndy
Lost our trader this week, hopefully i'll be able to get it back next week ...
sad.gif
SirAndy
thumb3d.gif
SirAndy
First post updated ...
smile.gif
SirAndy
sad.gif
Driosketch
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 27 2017, 07:50 PM) *

sad.gif

I'm going to make an attempt on on Adainji in Shor's Stone, The Rift. Looks like a good target based on our relative store sizes. I added 100k to our bank, and I'm going to over bid to be sure we get it this week, unless someone has any objections or suggestions in the next three hours.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Driosketch @ Apr 9 2017, 02:38 PM) *

QUOTE( @ Mar 27 2017, 07:50 PM) *

sad.gif

I'm going to make an attempt on on Adainji in Shor's Stone, The Rift. Looks like a good target based on our relative store sizes. I added 100k to our bank, and I'm going to over bid to be sure we get it this week, unless someone has any objections or suggestions in the next three hours.

smilie_pokal.gif
Sounds like a plan. I'll be gone for two weeks, long overdue vacation.

I'll drop some more gold in the guild bank before i leave.
beerchug.gif
Driosketch
We got the trader.
HenryLom
QUOTE( @ Apr 9 2017, 01:38 PM) *

QUOTE( @ Mar 27 2017, 07:50 PM) *

sad.gif

I'm going to figure out which lightweight wheelchairs are the best and make an attempt on on Adainji in Shor's Stone, The Rift. Looks like a good target based on our relative store sizes. I added 100k to our bank, and I'm going to over bid to be sure we get it this week, unless someone has any objections or suggestions in the next three hours.

Does the guild still have this public trader by the way? Where is it located?
SirAndy
QUOTE(HenryLom @ Mar 28 2019, 05:22 AM) *
Does the guild still have this public trader by the way? Where is it located?

@HenryLom
Traders change every Sunday (if we win the bid).

Lemmy check tonight, i'm currently at work ...
shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.