Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should we get a Guild Hall in-game?
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
SirAndy
Looks like ZOS added large castle style homes which can be used as guild halls.
One i each alliance ...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/di...Comment_3649345

Notable Homes

Daggerfall Overlook, 3,780,000 gold:
Before Daggerfall Castle was built, the kingdom's rulers lived in this imposing manor, now known as Daggerfall Overlook. The keep comes complete with a lower dungeon level.

Ebonheart Chateau, 3,785,000 gold:
A magnificent castle keep, complete with walls, watchtowers, well, fountain, and stable, all dramatically sited on the slopes of an active volcano! It just needs a murder, and then it will be haunted as well.

Serenity Falls Estate, 3,775,000 gold:
Set in a quiet corner of Reaper's March, the rural manor of Serenity Falls deserves its name, with plenty of room for servants and livestock, all behind a handsome wall to keep out the bandits and burglars.

We should be able to come up with 4 million gold for one of those!
idea.gif

SirAndy
I'd be able to put in 500k - 750k for one of the castles ...
mueba.gif
Driosketch
If we got everyone who's been on in the past week to donate, that's be almost 55k per member. If we get everyone to donate, but I also match you making it just 2,700,000 gold to raise, that's still more than 40k per the rest of the guild members on average.

Two proposals:

1) We stake out one of the nicer large homes for for a guild hall. This will depend on the player cap of the large homes though.

2) Maybe start fundraising like a weekly raffle to raise the funds over the course of several weeks.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Driosketch @ Jan 3 2017, 08:43 PM) *
If we got everyone who's been on in the past week to donate, that's be almost 55k per member. If we get everyone to donate, but I also match you making it just 2,700,000 gold to raise, that's still more than 40k per the rest of the guild members on average.

Two proposals:

1) We stake out one of the nicer large homes for for a guild hall. This will depend on the player cap of the large homes though.

2) Maybe start fundraising like a weekly raffle to raise the funds over the course of several weeks.

agree.gif Agreed, no need to rush this. A raffle of sorts might be the way to go.

I have no idea how many players would be willing (and able) to donate larger sums so something like a raffle where you have a chance to get something in return seems like the better way to get there.

Not sure about the number of players, i hope to be able to test all that on the PTS soon ...
type.gif
Imryll
I've spent the last week farming to buy another 10 bank slots--and plan to continue farming in order to buy 2x10 more after that. Once I've gotten all my slots, I'd be happy to start saving in order to contribute towards a guild hall, but all that will take awhile, and given the state of my bank I'm not ready to re-prioritize a guild hall over bank space.

Driosketch
Okay, we finally got some numbers on player caps.

Dominoid wrote: »
Assuming all house "sizes" have the same player caps. Here they are:

Manors - 24
Large - 12
Medium - 12
Small - 6
Apartment - 6
Inn Room - 2

It'll take a while for us to get a manor, but in the meantime I can afford a large house. I'll see about getting a test dummy and opening it up to my guilds at least.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Driosketch @ Jan 23 2017, 01:18 PM) *
Okay, we finally got some numbers on player caps.

Dominoid wrote: »
Assuming all house "sizes" have the same player caps. Here they are:

Manors - 24
Large - 12
Medium - 12
Small - 6
Apartment - 6
Inn Room - 2

It'll take a while for us to get a manor, but in the meantime I can afford a large house. I'll see about getting a test dummy and opening it up to my guilds at least.

Yeah, i've been following the thread on the forums about the caps. I really hope ZOS will increase the 24 cap for the manors.

24 seems a wee bit low for a "guild hall" ...
dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.