Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CE Treasure Map Containers
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
SirAndy
I just had a thought (i'm at work right now so i can't test this) but, the CE treasure maps come in a 'container' box and you can take them out one by one.

Now the question is, can you ADD something to those containers???

Because if so, that might be a nice way to increase your bagspace!
popcorn.gif
Negative
I tried that in the pts and it didn't work for me
Bherdani
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 4 2014, 11:45 AM) *

I just had a thought (i'm at work right now so i can't test this) but, the CE treasure maps come in a 'container' box and you can take them out one by one.

Now the question is, can you ADD something to those containers???

Because if so, that might be a nice way to increase your bagspace!
popcorn.gif

Oh that would be sweeeeet; I'll have to try it out when I start unpacking!
Jessabella
I got a wet gunny sack from fishing, WTF.gif I thought it was just vendor trash but I noticed it said container so I hit use, I got some Denata cheer.gif out of it, but as awesome as that was I was hoping it was a container in the form of more bag space.
unsure.gif
Imryll
QUOTE(Jessabella @ Apr 6 2014, 01:01 PM) *

I got a wet gunny sack from fishing, WTF.gif I thought it was just vendor trash but I noticed it said container so I hit use, I got some Denata cheer.gif out of it, but as awesome as that was I was hoping it was a container in the form of more bag space.
unsure.gif

First I've heard that there's renewed hope of catching more than a 3 g fish. Additional storage would be more than welcome, but I'm almost more pleased to learn that there may actually be a bit of purpose to fishing now. I loved it when we started testing last summer, but used bait and dhufish aren't quite enough to maintain interest.
Jessabella
I know right! Now I wanna fish every hole. But then I sacrifice precious space for guts and bug parts. So sad.
SirAndy
QUOTE( @ Apr 7 2014, 11:31 AM) *
QUOTE( @ Apr 6 2014, 01:01 PM) *
unsure.gif

First I've heard that there's renewed hope of catching more than a 3 g fish. Additional storage would be more than welcome, but I'm almost more pleased to learn that there may actually be a bit of purpose to fishing now. I loved it when we started testing last summer, but used bait and dhufish aren't quite enough to maintain interest.

This is indeed good news! I had given up on fishing since there were really no rewards to it on the PTS.

I'm glad that this seems to have changed, i'll give it another try ...
w00t.gif
Lunachik
I also got a gunny sack from fishing and it had something useful it. It was a crafting upgrade material for clothing. : ) I am all about fishing now. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.