Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New recruit sponsorship
TheSidekickOrder.com > T.S.O. Forums > The Guild Hall
Tarrs
I'm not aware of an established procedure for sponsoring new recruits, so I thought I'd try out that nifty tagging system recently established. I have a RL pal who is new to ES but not to MMOs who I want to suggest for membership, @clowdstalker, but there aren't any officers online at the moment.

For your consideration beerchug.gif
@SirAndy @Negative @Tabbycat @Jessabella
SirAndy
QUOTE(Tarrs @ Apr 5 2014, 11:46 AM) *

I'm not aware of an established procedure for sponsoring new recruits, so I thought I'd try out that nifty tagging system recently established. I have a RL pal who is new to ES but not to MMOs who I want to suggest for membership, @clowdstalker, but there aren't any officers online at the moment.

For your consideration beerchug.gif
@SirAndy @Negative @Tabbycat @Jessabella

The "procedure" is that anyone is welcome if you think they would be a good fit with the exception of bankrobbers. We don't like bankrobbers.
biggrin.gif

PS: As for the invite, any member can invite others. If you go to the guild roster in-game there is a option on the bottom "Add Member" or some such.
Tarrs
News to me, thanks! Not on the no bankrobbers rule, but the other thing smile.gif
Negative
I'm sure someone can promote them to full member very soon. If not I'll be online in about 30 minutes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.